Monday, April 25, 2016

Review: Spiral vegetable slicer recipes 4-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer

This is one of those pieces of kitchen equipment that I thought, "nah! I don't need that!", but that I really wanted!  So when I was given the chance to try it out in return from my unbiased opinion I didn't pass that up.  And I have to say I am in love with it!  I particularly like this one because it has 4 blades given you 4 different thickness options.  I don't think I would have purchased it if there was only 1 or 2 styles.  I like the fact that I can change that depending on my recipe.  There is the main flat one that gives you one big ribbon like this:


The remaining three blades do different thickness of strings like spaghetti.  The first recipe I'm going to try is going to be Eat Your Self Skiny's Zucchini Noodles with Pesto!  You can find it here
I mean look at this picture below and tell me that doesn't look YUMMY!
The only drawback was that actually changing out the blades was a little tricky because they are sharp.  I had to use a towel to cover the blade part and pull it out, but other than that it was super easy to use!

If you want to pick up your own, you can get it HERE


No comments: