Saturday, September 10, 2011

I’ve been a busy bee!

So if you haven’t heard of Pinterest I will warn you…… IT IS ADDICITIVE!  It’s like a virtual corkboard.  People pin things they like to their boards and then you can re-pin them to yours.  It’s like a sea of wonderful ideas organized!  So needless to say, I have been pinning like a crazy fiend!

I have come across some crazy beautiful ideas.  My goal this year is to make most of my presents for friends and family.  I have a lot of younger girls on my list so I decided to make some flower type hair decor.
I have seen these Yo-Yo flowers EVERYWHERE and they are adorable.  I actually bought a yo-yo maker at Hobby Lobby and it’s SUPER EASY! Plus they come out so cute.  I made a couple of Halloween ones and ones for Christmas gifts.

090091093

I also tried my hand at ribbon rosettes.  There are a ton of tutorials out there.  I particularly like the ones from Little Birdie Secrets. She makes some beautiful ones.  I am going to do some with beads on them next.  GORGEOUS!!!!

094

099

And finally I did some felt flowers using a tutorial from Mrs. Priss. Mine didn’t turn out as well as hers, but I like them nonetheless!

097

So as you can see you can find a gazillion things to craft your little heart out!  Now I need some ideas for the guys!  Why are they always the hardest ones to make something for???

Until next time,
Happy Scrapping and Crafting!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi! It's nice to see someone who is as craft mad as I am, and up for trying anything crafty. My first thought when seeing something new is 'I can make that!' and it looks as though yours is to. Your blog is an absolute inspiration!! Keep up the good work ;0)