Saturday, November 17, 2012

November Color Challenge Freebie!

Boy did I get bit by the bug!! I was downloading some freebies when I came across a color challenge hosted at scrapmatters by KimB!
I sort of fell in love with the colors and since we just had our first experience with snow, I knew exactly what kind of kit I wanted to design!
So without further ado, I give you my color challenge kit!
Element Preview
Alpha Preview
Glitter & Cardstock Preview
Pattern Preview
There are four links to pick it up!

5 comments:

Debra C said...

Beautiful!

Thank you very much!

Pauline said...

Wow! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much it a lovely kit XX

jayleigh3 said...

wooohoooo! Gorgeous kit! Thank you! i know i will enjoy using this kit; it's chock full of unique elements and the papers are warm and cozy like a great winter sweater!

Anonymous said...

Nice response to the challenge!
Thank you so much for sharing your generous gift with us all.
Anon