Thursday, October 8, 2009

A new name...A new Mission!

So as some of you may or may not know, I have changed the name of my blog to Little Bella Boo Designs. I got my first scrap-for-hire job and I am SOOOOOO excited! I can not even begin to tell you how much! So I wanted a more creative looking blog!. Plus I really wanted to know how other people made their blogs look so pretty! Well I found out. I am still tweaking it, but so far so good! So back to my first job, it's for a friend I went to high school with. I put a status on facebook asking people what they thought about me doing scrap-for-hire and I got some really great responses. My friend's new wife has all their wedding photos that she wants put in a scrapbook but doesn't have the time to do it so I offered my services. She is graciously offered to by my guinea pig. Now, I am just patiently waited to get her digital photos and off I go! I will of course, keep you posted!  I will also be posting some of my scrapwork =)

No comments: