Friday, October 9, 2009

Some of my Work

Good Morning all and HAPPY FRIDAY!! Yes it is Friday!  I have a VERY busy weekend planned.  We have company coming in next week so I want to finish painting the house.  We have a hallway, master bathroom, and my daughter's room to complete this weekend.  I would like to do the master bedroom as well, but I don't think I am that ambitious. :WINK:  So for this post I wanted to showcase some of the layouts I have done.  I am going to put them on here and then I will have to edit with the kits name and designer.  I hope you all enjoy them and have a fabulous weekend!

Kit Name: Beautiful You
By: Digi-Designs by Nicole


Kit Name: Reality Check
By: SuzyQ Scraps


File Name:  Izzy - One Short Year
Trying to figure out credit =/
Alpha is call Gypsy Rose from http://rebeccabdigiscrapper.blogspot.com/



Kit Name: Ordinary Moments
By: Sweet Tomato Digital Design Cafe


Kit Name: I am Boy
By: Mag Designs

All these designers are SOOO talented!  Check our their blogs for more great kits!

Hope you enjoy them!

No comments: