Friday, May 28, 2010

Antique Heritage Kit & FREEBIE ADD ON!!!

Hello fellow scrappers!

I have been working on creating a family bible for my lineage and I wanted some different elements and designs.  So what is a girl to do?  Well create them, of course!!  I just LOVE this kit.  I love the colors and all the brads and epoxy stickers.  I went a little wild with those.  Once I got a shine I liked I wanted to put it on everything! LOL! 

Anyway, here are the previews of the kit!  There are 279 ELEMENTS!!! As well as 45 papers, 3 alphas with numbers and 19 family labels in 2 colors and 2 fonts.





If you would like to purchase the kit you may visit TiTi LaLa Scraps.
For immediate download and purchase, click on the button below!


And as always here is a little freebie add on for you!



You can pick this up HERE.

I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 29, 2010. Thanks again.