Friday, May 21, 2010

NEW KIT for all those Precious Babies and a FREEBIE!!!

TiTiLaLa Scraps and I have been working on some great new kits for BABIES!!!!  I have quite a few friends that are expecting and how can you not help but to love everything babies!!!!  I, myself, am quite happy with my two little itty bittys, but it's nice to snuggle a new baby sometimes.  It makes everything right with the world!

So.......on to the new kit aptly titled SWEET BABY!



I hope you all love it!  The kit has an upper and lowercase alphabet (A-Z) in 7 different colors, 120 elements, 24 patterend papers, and 14 solid papers and FINALLY 10 wordarts!
If you would like to purchase the entire kit, it is for sale at TiTiLaLa Scraps!
or you can click the button below for immediate download
You can pick up this kit there as well as lots of other beautiful designs at TiTi LaLa Scraps!





I have a little freebie prize for you as well.  The add on has
FOUR papers and TEN elements.
You can pick it up HERE.

I have updated the link as of 05/24/10 at 1:39 PM Eastern Time to include the papers =)

No comments: