Thursday, July 8, 2010

Got Wine?

I am a self professed Wino!  I come from a long line of wine lovers.  I am Italian after all and I was raised Catholic!  That’s a double whammy for me there.  But it has been proven that a glass of red wine a night is good for you.  So crack those bottles open bloggers and pour yourself a nice merlot.  Then get to scrapping with my new kit aptly titled WINO!!
This kit has over 300 elements, 73 papers, 7 glitter sheets, 9 word arts, and 10 alphabets including upper & lower case as well as numbers! WOW!! And it’s only $5.50!!! Click below to purchase

LBBD Wino Preview Elements JPEG
LBBD Wino Preview Paper Template JPEG
LBBD Wino Preview Glitter JPEG
LBBD Wino Preview Alpha JPG LBBD Wino Preview WordArt JPEG
As a thank you for visiting my site and checking out my new kit, I have an alphabet freebie for you.  It coordinates with the WINO kit, but is also pretty versatile for your other scrapbooking needs!


LBBD Wino Preview Freebie Alpha JPG 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really like this. thank you much!

Shannon said...

Love the theme! Thanks for the freebie

Donna said...

Thank you so much- I too have a glass of wine every night, just one- but it sure does help me sleep!!

Anonymous said...

A big Thank's to you for sharing,
Chris,