Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Who wants some refreshing Cherry Limeade!?

I do! I do!

So the kids and I went to Firehouse Subs the other day and they had these great ads for their Cherry Limeade.  I got so inspired by the colors and got straight to designing!!

I had so much fun doing this one!  I could have gone on and on with the colors, but then you'd never see it =)

This kit has 99 elements, 44 papers, 6 glitters, and an alpha set that includes uppercase, lower case, 0-9 and some punctuation marks all  in 6 different colors!  (psst....there's another free alpha down at the bottom of this post!)

You can purchase this kit for only $4!!! Click here ----> 





Also don't forget to download the free alpha!!
Download Glitter Alpha on White Background HERE
Download Glitter Alpha on Black Background HERE

Thank you Connie for letting me know about the link error!  It should now be fixed.
If anyone has problems, please leave me a comment!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Glenda. said...

Thanks for the lovely alphas.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
Thank you for the free alpha. The link to the white background seems to be broken. It goes through the original countdown, but then goes to a new page that says the link is broken. Is it possible you could re-load or fix the link? thank you again for sharing.

Vicki said...

I downloaded the white background, but for the black one 4Shared is saying it is not valid. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much...I downloaded the glitter alpha with the white background...Thanks for fixing the link.