Monday, April 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Well almost happy birthday to me.  It's actually this Sunday and in preparation for the big celebration I have made a HUGE kit!!!  It's called Sassy Birthday Fun because that's what I like to have =).  There are 24 papers, 2 alphabets in 6 different colors and over 100 ELEMENTS!!!  Whew! I have been busy!  I absolutely love this kit!  I got the idea from a birthday invite my daughter received and just went crazy.  There are, of course, tons of glitter elements because a girl should always sparkle and shine!  Today you will get the papers.  Check back tomorrow for the elements and the day after for the alphas!  Hope you enjoy it and as always I'd love to see what you do with it!

You can pick up the papers HERE.  Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next part!

1 comment:

MommaKiss said...

So generous!! Thank You and happy birthday :)