Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sneak Peek of my New Kit!

I am SUPER excited about my new kit!  It all started because I made my hubby a special breakfast called Msemens.  He spent 6 months in Morocco studying abroad and I went over for a couple of weeks to visit.  The food there was fabulous!  Msemens were our favorite breakfast.  They are basically their version of a pancake that is served with either honey or cinnamon and sugar.  I think mine turned out pretty well.  They weren't as flaky as they should have been, but they were super yummy!


So because I took pictures of the whole sha-bang I needed some Moroccan themed elements, etc to use on the scrapbook page.  I started making them and then couldn't stop.  So I am finishing it up today and will have it posted for the weekend.  Here is a sneak peek of it.

No comments: