Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Spring FREEBIE!

I have been a bad little blogger lately!  I have been super busy and then super sick.  Plus I was working on a few projects for some friends, but you don't want to hear my excuses!  You just want the goodies!! LOL!~  It is the beginning of Spring!  Time for spring cleaning, fresh starts and gardens in bloom!  I have designed a kit especially for this season and Easter!  It's called Hoppy Spring!  I hope you enjoy it!

Here is the kit preview:

Here is my layout!  Don't forget I would love to see yours too!



I broke the upload into two parts because there are so many elements.
Here is LINK ONE and LINK TWO

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.