Monday, December 13, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day 13

Well it's Monday......and well that's all I can really say about that! LOL!  Except for maybe I wish it was Friday!!  I have a feeling that Friday is going to sneak up pretty quick on me this week because I have so much on my to do list!  But it's mostly fun stuff.  Except for cleaning the house and laundry!  Somebody wanna send me a Christmas Elf to take care of that?

Any whoo....on to the goodies!

Since 4shared has been such a pain lately.  I thought I would try another solution.
So you can download from 4SHARED HERE or from BOX.NET HERE

Leave me your comments if you have any issues.

4 comments:

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2011! xxx
p.s. Thanks for the box-net link .. quick download!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you and here's hoping the week drags so we can get everything done!

jls said...

Thank you for not making us go to 4shared for these cute additions to your great kit.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these items...