Sunday, December 12, 2010

25 Days of Christmas–Day 11 & 12

So sorry about missing a post yesterday!  It has been a BUSY weekend!!  I finally finished Emma’s recycled winter hat and scarf with cute felt flowers!  LOVE IT!!

photo

The my DD and I got busy making Christmas cookies!  We made Oreo Balls and Spritz cookies.  Our spritz cookies were a bit of a pain.  I tried a new recipe which tasted great, but was hard to work with.

photo03photo02

And FINALLY, I finished up my homemade Limoncello and Amaretto! YUM-E!!  I made it for my friends who call me Millerette. So I named it Milleretta Amaretto! LOL

photo01

Now on to your goodies!!  You can download day 11 HERE and day 12 HERE.

LBBD 25 Days - Day 11

LBBD 25 Days - Day 12

Happy Scrapping!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebies, this is going to be a great kit! (and if you can arrange for a download of Limoncello, that would be great! :-)

Anonymous said...

very nice , thank you !