Wednesday, December 15, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day 15!

Yep 10 days and COUNTING!!!!  I was again a busy bee last night!  I finished up preparing a lot of goodies.  Now it's just a matter of assembling them which I will be doing tonight.  So here's a look at some of the goodies I finished (and yes I already know you want to be on my Christmas list next year!) LOL

Organic Sugar Scrubs!!

In Honey Almond Scent and Lilac & Lavender Scent
For the teachers, I wrapped up Emergency chocolate bars with the CUTEST labels from Suzy Q Scraps! They are going to go in the baskets with some other goodies.  And I made homemade Limoncello for some of our friends!  I love the way the labeling and bottles turned out!

 I also made homemade Amaretto!  It is DELICIOUS in coffee!

I hope I didn't make you too hungry for chocolate or other goodies!  If I did, I'll try to appease you with a freebie!  So, here is DAY 15!  Happy Scrapping!!  Oh and THANK YOU!!!! for all the nice comments!! It really makes me feel great!!



2 comments:

Lynna said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for Day 15!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the kit and would you ever consider sharing some of your recipies as well as instructions for the fabulous labels.