Friday, December 3, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day 3

All I have to say today is GLITTERS!!!!!  I love GLITTER!!!  I remember many years ago (I won't say exactly how many) I was going through a rough patch.  In an effort to lift my spirits, I had decorated my front porch with little white lights.  Then I got to crafting with, well GLITTER!  After I was done, I shook my work space off into the grass in front of me and my front yard became magical.  The little white & iridescent glitter sparkled and twinkled in the glow of the Christmas lights!  It was so beautiful!!  Now I heart GLITTER!!

So now onto the freebie!



Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

benziengirl said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much!

Barbara said...

These are great; thank you!

jls said...

I would love to download these pretty papers and spend more time on your site, but I no longer wait 5 or 6 minutes for 4Shared.